The Knight International Delivery Unit delivers quality and reliability in a compact, value priced package. The ability to position the unit over-the-patient places the instruments within the dentist’s peripheral vision. This positioning allows the dental professional to retrieve and replace handpieces with minimal reach, while not shifting focus from the oral cavity, thereby reducing eye fatigue.
- Spring adjusted handpiece delivery offers the lowest possible pullback force allowing the dentist to work faster with less effort
- Unique support arm system prevents the handpiece from falling to the floor, eliminating time loss and re-sterilization
- The heart of this delivery unit is the patented Midmark Kink-Valve, delivering performance and reliability, backed by a limited 10 year warranty
- Positive, one-way airlock automatically holds the unit in position whether the unit is on or off
- Surfaces are smooth and easy to clean
- Available in Console Mounted Delivery or the LR Delivery for left/right versatility
Click the links below to view the full product description.
Accessory information for this product is currently unavailable online. For detailed information about Midmark accessories, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-MIDMARK.
Please follow the link below to view our technical documentation library.
Request Printed Literature
Please follow the link below to request printed literature for this and other Midmark products.
Color information for this product is currently unavailable online. For detailed information, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-MIDMARK.
Select the link below to download low-res and high-res images from our product image library.