Efficiency and capacity go hand in hand. Increase your practice’s efficiency when you increase your instrument processing capacity. The Midmark M9 UltraClave® is designed to optimize sterilization output – reducing time and effort, but not effectiveness. Features include:
- Intuitive display and simple prompts for easy operation
- Automatic-open door
- Four pre-programmed sterilization cycles: Unwrapped, Pouched, Packs and Handpieces
- Programmable controls allow you to change exposure time, temperature, dry time and vent, and store your changes if desired
- Steam-Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System designed to ensure proper steam penetration
- LCD display alerts operator if door is not closed completely or reservoir water level is low
- Reservoir fill port and drain tube located in the front of the unit for ease of draining and filling
- Overall length w/plug: 20.38" (51.8 cm)
- Overall width: 15.3" (38.9 cm)
- Overall height w/printer: 15.8" (40.1 cm)
- Minimum countertop area: 17.88" (45.4 cm) D x 15.3" (38.9 cm) W
- 9" diameter (22.9 cm)
- 15" depth (38.1 cm)
- 3.5 gal usable volume (13.4 liters)
- Two large – 7.3" W x 12" L x 0.8" D (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Two small – 5.6" W x 12" L x 0.8" D (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Unit weight: 73 lb (33.1 kg)
- Shipping weight: 81 lb (36.7 kg)
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.1 gal (4.1 liters)
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps Single Phase
- 115 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater
- 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 Amps Single Phase
- 230 VAC has 1500 watt tubular immersion heater
- UL Listed to U.S. & Canadian Standards
- UL61010-1, 2nd Edition
- IEC 61010-2-040, 1st Edition
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, 2nd Edition
- CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07, Part 2-040, 1st Edition
- Meets the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer
Installation: Use on a level, water-resistant material such as laminate, stainless steel or stone surface. Allow 2.0" (5.08 cm) on sides and rear, and 5" (12.7 cm) above to allow space to fill reservoir and change the printer paper roll.
For detailed information about Midmark accessories, please call our Customer Experience Department at 1-800-MIDMARK.
Please follow the link below to view our technical documentation library.
Request Printed Product Brochure
Please follow the link below to request printed product brochure for this and other Midmark products.
Color information for this product is currently unavailable online. For detailed information, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-MIDMARK.
Select the link below to download low-res and high-res images from our product image library.