The Ritter 355 Procedure Light is the perfect balance between quality and affordability. It’s counterbalanced to provide precise positioning without drifting. A 4,200 K color temperature, large pattern size with an even distribution of light, and unsurpassed shadow control provides the most accurate color rendition for improved diagnosis. Additional features include:
- Available with a five-caster base or single and dual ceiling mounts (with ceilings ranging from 8 – 10 feet)
- Requires less than 2 ½ pounds of force to move the light
- Fully autoclavable handle
- Truer color temperature with less heat
Click the links below to view the full product description.
- Illumination at 24" (60.9 cm) focal length: 5,000 fc (53,800 lux)
- Illumination at 36" (91.4cm) focal length: 3,400 fc (36,600 lux)
- Pattern diameter: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Depth of field: 35" (88.9 cm)
- Color temperature: 4,200K
- Diameter of lighthead: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Bulb: One 100-watt halogen lamp
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 1.5 AMPS, 220/230/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.7 AMPS
- 355-028 Single mount, 9’ (2.7 m) ceiling
- 355-034 Dual mount, 9’ (2.7 m) ceiling
- 355-025 Single mount, 8’ (2.4 m) ceiling
- 355-031 Dual mount, 8’ (2.4 m) ceiling
- 355-022 Mobile Minor Procedure Light
The following systems are recommended based on the following ceiling heights (measured from the bottom of the ceiling surface to the floor):
|Less than 8' (2.4m)
|8' (2.4 m) to 9'(2.7 m)
||8' (2.4 m) Single or Dual Light
|9' (2.7 m) to 10'(3 m)
||9' (2.7 m) Single or Dual Light
|Greater (2.7 m) than 10' (3 m)
||Mobile Lightand 10' (3 m) Ceiling Mount Adapter Kit
To convert an existing single light system to a dual system, a 9A280001 Conversion kit w/cover must be ordered in addition to a second 8' (2.4 m) or 9' (2.7 m) system. UL 2601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1
Accessory information for this product is currently unavailable online. For detailed information about Midmark accessories, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-MIDMARK.
Please follow the link below to view our technical documentation library.
Request Printed Product Brochure
Please follow the link below to request printed product brochure for this and other Midmark products.
Color information for this product is currently unavailable online. For detailed information, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-MIDMARK.
Select the link below to download low-res and high-res images from our product image library.