The Midmark 640 Pediatric Examination Table offers all the features and benefits you need to give your patients the best, most tender care possible. Features include:
- An upholstered end panel and beveled sides keep infants from rolling off
- Flat sides with no sharp edges
- Accurate and easy to use, built-in scale
- 36-inch exam surface height
- Ample storage and a hidden paper roll holder
Click the links below to view the full product descriptions
- Working height: 36" (91.4 cm)
- Table top length: 42" (106.7 cm)
- Table top width: 20.75" (52.7 cm)
- Paper roll holder: Upper portion of table accommodates one 14" x 3" (35.6 x 7.6 cm) diameter
- One large drawer: 33" x 15" x 4.125" (83.8 x 38.1 x 10.5 cm)
- Drawer is constructed of high impact polystyrene with rounded corners for easy cleaning and is supported by side-mounted ball bearing steel slides.
- Bulk storage:33.5" x 17" x 18.38" (85 x 43.2 x 46.7 cm)
- 640-XXX Pediatric
- Examination Table with digital scale (1 oz.– 40 lbs. (170 grams – 20 kilograms) range in one ounce increments; measures given in both Imperial or Metric.
The built-in scale is easy to use. Simply turn it on, wait a second for it to calibrate, and it’s ready to weigh. What could be easier? The unit comes with an AC adapter, or, if you prefer, it can be battery-operated. The unit even turns itself off, automatically.
Accessory information for this product is currently unavailable online. For detailed information about Midmark accessories, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-MIDMARK.
Please follow the link below to view our technical documentation library.
Request Printed Literature
Please follow the link below to request printed literature for this and other Midmark products.
We have tried our very best to accurately represent product colors on this website. However, due to the nature of electronic media, the color of actual products may differ slightly from how they appear on your particular monitor.
Select the link below to download low-res and high-res images from our product image library.