Find out how your veterinary dentistry compares to the industry’s top performers so you can reach your potential. This comprehensive survey evaluates your performance, fees, equipment, client education and marketing, and delivers a customized report that shows how you stack up against best practices and what to do next to succeed.
In collaboration with nationally recognized speaker and veterinary oral health expert, Cindy Charlier, DVM, DAVDC, this program has been designed to give you immediate feedback on key areas of improvement so you can enhance your medical care and increase your profits.
How do your fees compare to the AAHA Fee Reference Guide?
* How does your performance stack up against the Vet Economic’s “100 Well Managed Practices?
* How can you update your dental suite to maximize revenue and enhance medical care?
* How would you score on the dental section of the AAHA Accreditation survey?
* What Best Practices can you implement in the areas of Client Education to increase compliance?Take Benchmarking Survey
"As part of a corporate network that is focused on the bottom line, benchmarking our dental program helped us set the investment we needed to make in our dental suite equipment. Having used the tools and training that midmark has provided, our latest benchmarking survey showed that we are outperforming the top clinics in the industry, and our expectations are even greater for the coming year"
- Dr. Steve Borowiak, Medical Director, Animal Medical Clinic – Wheaton
"We designed this program to provide you with a comprehensive assessment of your dentistry practice. The sooner you know where you are standing compare to best practices, the better you will be able to set realistic goals to make your dentistry practice better, brighter, and smarter."
- Dr. Cindy Charlier, DAVDC. Fox Valley Veterinary Dentistry
"This benchmarking tool gives us a comprehensive look at our dentistry. Compared to best practices, knowing what we do well, and where we can do better, helps us deliver better medicine and better value to our clients."
Dr. Dave Clegg, Owner, Liverpool Animal Health Clinic