Click on the icons below to learn more.
Keeping up with your day-to-day demands is no small task. That’s why we designed Synthesis Cabinetry to help you improve storage efficiencies and create a better environment for patients and staff:
• Ergonomically positioned shelving improves visibility and access to your most-used supplies.
• Soft-close latches and drawer pulls ensure a quieter environment for patients.
• Seamless drawers and door fronts prevent build-up of liquids and contaminants.
As your practice evolves, it helps to have equipment that can adapt through change. The flexible nature of Synthesis Cabinetry allows you to reconfigure your space—or seamlessly expand—without abandoning your original cabinetry investment.
• Cabinet frames are easy to reconfigure or expand.
• Modular doors and drawers seamlessly attach to create the ideal storage for your space.
• All-drawer base cabinets convert to shelving units by adding doors and adjustable shelves.
• Cabinetry can move with you to a new practice location.
You need cabinetry designed for the veterinary care environment, not everyday kitchen-grade cabinets. Learn how Synthesis Cabinetry is designed with materials that support the needs of your practice without deteriorating from daily clinical use.
• 18 gauge steel-on-steel design holds up to prolonged use in wet environments.
• Clinical-grade materials survive infection control protocols.
• Meticulous construction extends the life of your investment.
You’ve put a lot of thought into how you practice. It’s a reflection of who you are. With Synthesis Cabinetry, you can create storage solutions that enhance the aesthetic you've already established in your facility.
• Extensive selection of cabinet finishes, countertops and drawer pulls to enhance your facility design.
• Attractive materials are easy to maintain.
• Tasteful selections balance beauty and clinical durability.
Position stored items at the ideal height to accommodate the highest number of users.Infographic: Ergonomics in Veterinary Care
Wall-to-wall access simplifies cleaning and disinfection efforts.
Accessory bins keep your most-used items within easy view and reach.
See the quality and craftsmanship that go into each and every Synthesis® cabinet. Enjoy functional, durable solutions designed for your long-term needs.
Synthesis Cabinetry offers multiple storage options designed to fit your needs, for both today and t...Learn More
The Synthesis® Cabinetry Collection is designed to provide maximum flexibility that is easily and qu...Learn More
Synthesis Cabinetry provides maximum flexibility with configurable options to meet your needs—for to...Learn More
Create the perfect solution for your treatment room. Our space-saving chase designs allow you to...Learn More
The Midmark Wet Treatment Table features a standard 36" height that easily integrates with your exis...Learn More
The Synthesis® Cabinetry Collection gives you multiple styling options to choose from, allowing anyo...Learn More
Synthesis® Mobile Treatment Cabinets and Mobile Procedure Carts are designed to assist in supply acc...Learn More
The Synthesis® Cabinetry Collection gives you the flexibility of multiple lighting options to fit th...Learn More
The Synthesis® Cabinetry Collection gives you a variety of sink options to choose from—each designed...Learn More
The Synthesis® Cabinetry Collection gives you a variety of faucet options to choose from, each desig...Learn More
The Synthesis® Cabinetry Collection offers multiple lock options designed to allow you to easily sec...Learn More
Our in-house design team brings inspired aesthetics, clinical designs and dependable quality together to help you create the space of your dreams.
We’ll see you through the details of your project from ordering and delivery to installation and post-sale training and support. We want to help you get up and running quickly—and get the best use of your space.
When you're starting your design process, don’t just think of how that practice is going to be for today—focus on how the practice is going to grow in the future. That was one of the great things that Midmark helped us with.
—Dr. Carrie Ellis, DVM
Whiskers + Paws Animal Hospital