Midmark is now your provider of the next generation of CO2 absorbent with safety you can see - Sodasorb® LF.
• Permanent, high-contrast color change when absorbent capacity is exhausted or if absorbent becomes desiccated
• Eliminates the potential dangers that come with inhalation anesthesia such as the production of compound A, carbon monoxide, and heat generation due to desiccation
• Unique formulation makes the use of anesthetic agents more efficient
• Minimal resistance to gas flow
• Unique, uniform, pellet shape reduces caustic dust making for cleaner equipment and faster change-out
• Proven safety record ensures the comfort and well-being of both patients and staff
• Sodasorb® LF is available in jugs, convenient pre-pack cartridges and Canister Pak bags. Standard Sodasorb® is available in pre-pack cartridges, Canister Pak bags and a five-gallon pail.
Understand best practices for soda lime replacement in veterinary anesthesia machines.